CapStar Financial Holdings (CSTR) IPO Opens Up 10%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for CapStar Financial Holdings (NASDAQ: CSTR) opened for trading at $16.56 after pricing its initial public offering of 2,585,000 of its common stock, including 1,300,299 shares to be sold by the Company and 1,284,701 shares to be sold by selling shareholders, at a public offering price of $15.00 per share.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. and Sandler O'Neill& Partners, L.P. are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and Stephens, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and operates primarily through its wholly owned subsidiary, CapStar Bank, a Tennessee-chartered state bank.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Raymond James, Sandler O'Neill, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!