CapStar Financial Holdings (CSTR) IPO Opens Up 10%
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for CapStar Financial Holdings (NASDAQ: CSTR) opened for trading at $16.56 after pricing its initial public offering of 2,585,000 of its common stock, including 1,300,299 shares to be sold by the Company and 1,284,701 shares to be sold by selling shareholders, at a public offering price of $15.00 per share.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. and Sandler O'Neill& Partners, L.P. are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and Stephens, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
CapStar Financial Holdings, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and operates primarily through its wholly owned subsidiary, CapStar Bank, a Tennessee-chartered state bank.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
- Scality Appoints Paul Turner as Chief Marketing Officer and Pierre Derome as Vice President of Engineering and Promotes Claire Forest as Chief People Officer
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Raymond James, Sandler O'Neill, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!