CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) Sees IPO Price of $15 - $17/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (Nasdaq: CRSP) filed an amended registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The company plans to sell 4.7 million shares and sees an offering price of $15 to $17 per share.
The offering is being made through Citigroup, Piper Jaffray, Barclays, and Guggenheim Securities.
CRISPR Therapeutics is a leading gene editing company focused on the development of CRISPR/Cas9-based therapeutics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, Barclays, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!