CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) Sees IPO Price of $15 - $17/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (Nasdaq: CRSP) filed an amended registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The company plans to sell 4.7 million shares and sees an offering price of $15 to $17 per share.
The offering is being made through Citigroup, Piper Jaffray, Barclays, and Guggenheim Securities.
CRISPR Therapeutics is a leading gene editing company focused on the development of CRISPR/Cas9-based therapeutics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Claire's Inc. Files to Withdrawal IPO
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, Barclays, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!