Brightstar (STAR) Withdraws IPO
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Brightstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: STAR) withdraws its IPO, saying it decided not to proceed with an offering of the securities registered at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iStar Sets Third Quarter 2016 Earnings Release Date and Webcast
- Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) Submits 2M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) IPO Opens Up 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!