Brightstar (STAR) Withdraws IPO
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Brightstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: STAR) withdraws its IPO, saying it decided not to proceed with an offering of the securities registered at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone-Controlled Summit Materials (SUM) Files $100M IPO
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
- NASDAQ Sets Initial Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Open Time to 10:25AM ET
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!