Brightstar (STAR) Withdraws IPO
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Brightstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: STAR) withdraws its IPO, saying it decided not to proceed with an offering of the securities registered at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iStar Sets Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Earnings Release Date and Webcast
- Editas Medicine (EDIT) IPO Opens Flat
- Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) Prices 29M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants at $0.275/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!