Brightstar (STAR) Withdraws IPO
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Brightstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: STAR) withdraws its IPO, saying it decided not to proceed with an offering of the securities registered at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iStar Financial Sets First Quarter 2015 Earnings Release Date and Webcast
- Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) IPO Opens Flat
- Etsy (ETSY) IPO Fades from Highs; Street Price Targets Suggest 40%+ Downside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!