Brightstar (STAR) Withdraws IPO
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Brightstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: STAR) withdraws its IPO, saying it decided not to proceed with an offering of the securities registered at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LIONSGATE AND THUNDER ROAD PICTURES ANNOUNCE WORLDWIDE COLLABORATION WITH GAME PUBLISHERS STARBREEZE AND 505 GAMES ON EXCLUSIVE "JOHN WICK" DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT FOR PAYDAY 2 GAME
- Mutual-to-Stock IPO for Melrose Bancorp Opens Up 30%
- Proteon Therapeutics (PRTO) IPO Prices at $10, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!