Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dean Foods (DF) November volatility increases on sharp rally
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TSLA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!