Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- UPDATE: Justice Department to Probe GM (GM) Ignition Recall
- Herbalife (HLF) Resumes Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!