Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Filing Shows 3D Systems (DDD) Insider Sold Shares
- Blackstone Group LP (BX) May Sell NYC Tower in $2B+ Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!