Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Acadia Pharma's (ACAD) NUPLAZID Approved by FDA For Hallucinations and Delusions Associated with Parkinson's
- BCE, Inc. (BCE) to Acquire Manitoba Telecom Services in ~C$3.9B Deal
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) Up 6% as Trading Resumes Following NUPLAZID Approval
- Natural Alternatives International (NAII) on Watch Following Cautious Blog
- BMO Capital 'Incrementally Positive' on Valeant (VRX) 10K, But Notes Important Changes in Fundamentals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!