Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/3: (KBIO) (PSEM) (MM) Higher; (JOY) (WPCS) (KERX) Lower
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Wall St. adds to gains amid strong U.S. data, ECB comments
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voltari (VLTC) Advances to Session High
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY) Difficult to Borrow - Chatter
- U.S.-based stock fund outflows in latest week most since October 2012: ICI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!