Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMW Not in Negotiations for Cooperation with Tesla (TSLA) - Reports
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- UPDATE: Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Active on Inventory Scheme Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!