Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/02: (MVNR) (NXPI) (FSL) Higher; (LL) (WBAI) (PCRX) Lower (more...)
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Comments on 60 Minutes Episode, Says Laminate Floors Completely Safe
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) opening delayed with news pending
- Activist Lays Out Six Recommendations to Turnaround China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Ltd (NPD)
- Doral Financial (DRL) halted for news dissemination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!