Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/1: (VLTC) (DYAX) (MDZ) Higher; (EVRY) (CTSO) (HKTV) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Added to Citi Focus List; 5 Reasons (+Bonus) Why Stock Can Trade Higher
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO indicated to open $23-$26 after pricing at $20
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Gains as CEO Replaced
- 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) on Watch as Beijing Preparing to Crack Down on Illegal Internet Lottery Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!