Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Sees Profit Taking after 162% Post-IPO Surge
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Opens Up 67%
- TheStreetSweeper Negative on Blue Nile (NILE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!