Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) volatility flat as shares trade up from two-year lows
- RLJ Entertainment (RLJE) Ramps Higher Mid-Day; Reason Unknown
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!