Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vitamin Shop (VSI) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK) Surges For Second Session
- GNC Holdings (GNC) puts twice as active as calls into suspends previous FY16 guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!