Boingo (WIFI) is In-Play as Peer Ruckus (RKUS) Makes Public Debut
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Boingo Wireless (Nasdaq: WIFI) shares are under pressure as peer Kuckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) is girding for an IPO today. The stock is down about 5.4 percent in early trading ahead of Ruckus' debut and shares are trading at the lowest levels since Boingo's IPO in May 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mondelez (MDLZ) Raised Hershey Foods (HSY) Bid to $115/Share Before Abandoning Pursuit - DJ
- SAVE Trial Negative for the CPAP Space and ResMed (RMD) - Northland Capital Markets
- Generic EpiPen Pricing Parity and Less than 1% Share Supports $10 Adamis (ADMP) Target Price - Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!