BeyondSpring (BYSI) Files for $100M IPO
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BeyondSpring Inc. (Nasdaq: BYSI) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an IPO of its ordinary shares. The proposed maximum offering price is $100 million.
Underwriters are Citigroup, Guggenheim Securities, FBR, China Renaissance, and Trout Capital.
BeyondSpring is a global clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative cancer therapies.
We are advancing our lead asset, Plinabulin, into a Phase 2/3 clinical trial for the reduction of docetaxel chemotherapy-induced severe, grade 4 neutropenia, a Phase 2/3 clinical trial for the prevention of non-docetaxel chemotherapy-induced severe, grade 4 neutropenia, and a Phase 3 clinical trial as an anticancer agent in combination with docetaxel in advanced non-small cell lung cancer, or NSCLC. Plinabulin has also entered the first of a number of planned Phase 1/2 clinical trials to investigate its therapeutic potential in combination with the immuno-oncology agent nivolumab.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Granted Additional Time to Meet Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!