BATS (BATS) Futher Delays IPO Open
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
After further review, BATS BZX Exchange will be further delaying the quoting and auction period for symbol BATS (OTC: BATS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MannKind (MNKD) May Not Be Able to Compete with Mylan's (MYL) EpiPen; Co. to Raise $10M - Feuerstein
- Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE) volatility stays low as WTI pullback 3.5%
- UPDATE: TASER Int'l (TASR) Taps Session Lows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!