Azure Power Global (AZRE) IPO Opens Lower
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Azure Power Global (NYSE: AZRE) opened for trading at $16.12 after pricing 3,409,091 shares at $18, below the expected $21-$23 price.
Barclays and Credit Suisse are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering. Roth Capital Partners is acting as a co-manager of the offering.
Azure Power is a leader in the Indian solar industry. Azure Power developed India's first private utility scale solar project in 2009 and has been at the forefront of developments in the sector as a developer, constructor and operator of utility scale, micro-grid and rooftop solar projects since its inception in 2008. With its in-house engineering, procurement and construction expertise and advanced in-house operations and maintenance capability, Azure Power manages the entire development and operation process, providing low-cost solar power solutions to customers throughout India
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- Parent company of Chuck E. Cheese preparing IPO that could value it at more than $1 billion - Reuters
- Mizuho Comments On Possible Toshiba Spinoff, Potential Futher Investment From Western Digital (WDC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Roth Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!