Azure Power Global (AZRE) IPO Opens Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Azure Power Global (NYSE: AZRE) opened for trading at $16.12 after pricing 3,409,091 shares at $18, below the expected $21-$23 price.
Barclays and Credit Suisse are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering. Roth Capital Partners is acting as a co-manager of the offering.
Azure Power is a leader in the Indian solar industry. Azure Power developed India's first private utility scale solar project in 2009 and has been at the forefront of developments in the sector as a developer, constructor and operator of utility scale, micro-grid and rooftop solar projects since its inception in 2008. With its in-house engineering, procurement and construction expertise and advanced in-house operations and maintenance capability, Azure Power manages the entire development and operation process, providing low-cost solar power solutions to customers throughout India
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Azure Power Global Limited (AZRE) at Overweight
- Athene Holding (ATH) Launches 23.75M Share Common Stock IPO; Sees Pricing Range of $38 - $42/Share
- Pershing Gold (PGLC) Prices 2.2M Shares at $3.40/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Roth Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!