Azure Power Global (AZRE) IPO Opens Lower
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Azure Power Global (NYSE: AZRE) opened for trading at $16.12 after pricing 3,409,091 shares at $18, below the expected $21-$23 price.
Barclays and Credit Suisse are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering. Roth Capital Partners is acting as a co-manager of the offering.
Azure Power is a leader in the Indian solar industry. Azure Power developed India's first private utility scale solar project in 2009 and has been at the forefront of developments in the sector as a developer, constructor and operator of utility scale, micro-grid and rooftop solar projects since its inception in 2008. With its in-house engineering, procurement and construction expertise and advanced in-house operations and maintenance capability, Azure Power manages the entire development and operation process, providing low-cost solar power solutions to customers throughout India
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forterra (FRTA) IPO Opens Down 8%
- Ascendis Pharma (ASND) Prices 6.32M Common Shares at $19
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/18: (NFLX) (SM) (TACO) Higher; (BMI) (NKTR) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Roth Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!