Audience (ADNC) IPO Expected at 10:40AM ET
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle'
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
The IPO for Audience, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADNC) is scheduled to open on the Nasdaq at 10:40AM ET. This is subject to change.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Autohome (ATHM) Mentioned Positively By Citron Research
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Files 3M Common Shelf
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Prices 15M Common IPO at $23/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!