Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Files $86M IPO
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The maximum offering size is $86.25M and the common stock is expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ASPN". The number of shares to be sold and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined.
Barclays Capital Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the proposed offering.
Aspen Aerogels is an energy technology company that designs, develops and manufactures innovative, high-performance aerogel insulation used primarily in large-scale energy infrastructure facilities. Headquartered in Northborough, Mass., Aspen Aerogels manufactures its CryogelÂ®, PyrogelÂ® and SpaceloftÂ® products at its facility in East Providence, R.I.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Plans $250M Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) and Bendon Enter LOI to Merge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Barclays, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!