Ardagh Finance Holdings (ARD) Files $100M IPO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ardagh Finance Holdings S.A. (NYSE: ARD) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an IPO of its common stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $100 million.
Ardagh Finance plans to trade on the NYSE under the ticker,
Citigroup is the underwriter on the offering.
Brief financial commentary:
Our pro forma net profit and Adjusted EBITDA† for the nine months ended September 30, 2016 were €55 million and €1,027 million, respectively. Our pro forma net profit and Adjusted EBITDA† for the year ended December 31, 2015 were €40 million and €1,287 million, respectively. Our net cash from operating activities for the nine months ended September 30, 2016 and for the year ended December 31, 2015 were €315 million and €568 million, respectively. Our Free Cash Flow† for the nine months ended September 30, 2016 and for the year ended December 31, 2015 were €115 million and €264 million, respectively.
Ardagh Finance Holdings a leading supplier of innovative, value-added rigid packaging solutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCiti, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!