AquaVenture (WAAS) IPO Opens Up 17%
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for AquaVenture Holdings Limited (NYSE: WAAS) opened for trading at $21 after pricing its initial public offering of 6,500,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $18.00 per share, the low end of the expected $18 - $20 per share range.
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity, Raymond James and Scotiabank are acting as co-managers.
AquaVenture is a multinational provider of Water-as-a-Service (WAASTM) solutions that provide customers a reliable and cost-effective source of clean drinking and process water primarily under long-term contracts that minimize capital investment by the customer. AquaVenture is composed of two operating platforms: Quench, a U.S.-based provider of Point-of-Use, or POU, filtered water systems and related services to approximately 40,000 institutional and commercial customers; and Seven Seas Water, a multinational provider of desalination and wastewater treatment solutions, providing 7 billion gallons of potable, high purity industrial grade and ultra-pure water per year to governmental, municipal, industrial and hospitality customers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZTO Express (ZTO) IPO Opens Lower
- NEA Promotes Makhzoumi And Puttagunta To General Partner; Chang Named Chairman And Head, Asia
- ZTO Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Citi, Raymond James, RBC Capital, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!