Acushnet (GOLF) IPO Opens Flat
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE: GOLF) IPO opened at $17 after pricing at $17.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead book-running managers and as representatives of the underwriters for the initial public offering.
Nomura Securities International, Inc. and UBS Securities LLC are also acting as lead book-running managers. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Daiwa Capital Markets America Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Jefferies LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers, and D.A. Davidson & Co., KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Consolidated Communications to Acquire FairPoint Communications, Inc.
- Datrium Closes $55 Million in Financing Led by NEA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, D.A. Davidson, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Nomura, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!