Acushnet (GOLF) IPO Opens Flat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Acushnet Holdings Corp. (NYSE: GOLF) IPO opened at $17 after pricing at $17.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead book-running managers and as representatives of the underwriters for the initial public offering.
Nomura Securities International, Inc. and UBS Securities LLC are also acting as lead book-running managers. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Daiwa Capital Markets America Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Jefferies LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers, and D.A. Davidson & Co., KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Alignvest Acquisition Corporation Secures Capital in Excess of IPO Proceeds Towards Qualifying Acquisition with Trilogy International Partners
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Following Announced Plans to Acquire SimpliVity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, D.A. Davidson, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Nomura, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!