Accelerated Pharma (ACCP) Files 1.89M Share Common Stock IPO
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Accelerated Pharma (Nasdaq: ACCP) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The company plans to sell 1,888,889 shares of common stock and sees an offering price of $8 - $10 per share.
The offering will be made through Rodman & Renshaw and Maxim Group.
Accelerated Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on utilizing our genomic technology to (i) enhance the development of pre-existing pharmaceutical products for the treatment of various cancer indications, (ii) prospectively identify patients that may respond to such pharmaceutical products and (iii) commercialize such pharmaceutical products for sale in various markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw, Maxim Group, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!