Accelerated Pharma (ACCP) Files 1.89M Share Common Stock IPO
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Accelerated Pharma (Nasdaq: ACCP) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The company plans to sell 1,888,889 shares of common stock and sees an offering price of $8 - $10 per share.
The offering will be made through Rodman & Renshaw and Maxim Group.
Accelerated Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on utilizing our genomic technology to (i) enhance the development of pre-existing pharmaceutical products for the treatment of various cancer indications, (ii) prospectively identify patients that may respond to such pharmaceutical products and (iii) commercialize such pharmaceutical products for sale in various markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- S&W Seed (SANW) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw, Maxim Group, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!