Accelerated Pharma (ACCP) Files 1.89M Share Common Stock IPO
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Accelerated Pharma (Nasdaq: ACCP) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC for an initial public offering of its common stock. The company plans to sell 1,888,889 shares of common stock and sees an offering price of $8 - $10 per share.
The offering will be made through Rodman & Renshaw and Maxim Group.
Accelerated Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on utilizing our genomic technology to (i) enhance the development of pre-existing pharmaceutical products for the treatment of various cancer indications, (ii) prospectively identify patients that may respond to such pharmaceutical products and (iii) commercialize such pharmaceutical products for sale in various markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
- AK Steel (AKS) to Offer 65M Shares
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Prices 2M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$16M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw, Maxim Group, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!