AC Immune SA (ACIU) Prices Upsized IPO at $11/Share, Low End of Range
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,000,000 of its common shares at the initial public offering price of $11.00 per common share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range. This represents a 32% increase in the offering size relative to the originally announced amount of 4,545,456 common shares. In addition, AC Immune has granted the underwriters for the offering an option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common shares to cover over-allotments. AC Immune's common shares have been approved for listing on the NASDAQ and are expected to begin trading under the ticker symbol "" on September 23, 2016.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Jefferies LLC and Leerink Partners LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering.
C Immune is a clinical stage Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company focused on neurodegenerative diseases with four product candidates in clinical trials. The Company designs, discovers and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products intended to prevent and modify diseases caused by misfolding proteins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Announces Presentation of Encouraging Preclinical Data on SVP-Rapamycin in Gene Therapy
- CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) Prices 4M Common Stock IPO at $14/Share, Below Prior Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!