AC Immune SA (ACIU) Prices Upsized IPO at $11/Share, Low End of Range
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,000,000 of its common shares at the initial public offering price of $11.00 per common share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range. This represents a 32% increase in the offering size relative to the originally announced amount of 4,545,456 common shares. In addition, AC Immune has granted the underwriters for the offering an option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common shares to cover over-allotments. AC Immune's common shares have been approved for listing on the NASDAQ and are expected to begin trading under the ticker symbol "" on September 23, 2016.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Jefferies LLC and Leerink Partners LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering.
C Immune is a clinical stage Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company focused on neurodegenerative diseases with four product candidates in clinical trials. The Company designs, discovers and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products intended to prevent and modify diseases caused by misfolding proteins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
- Exclusive: Albertsons in advanced talks to buy Price Chopper - sources
- Invitation Homes said to confidentially file for IPO - WSJ