AC Immune SA (ACIU) Prices Upsized IPO at $11/Share, Low End of Range
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,000,000 of its common shares at the initial public offering price of $11.00 per common share, the low end of the expected $11-$13 range. This represents a 32% increase in the offering size relative to the originally announced amount of 4,545,456 common shares. In addition, AC Immune has granted the underwriters for the offering an option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common shares to cover over-allotments. AC Immune's common shares have been approved for listing on the NASDAQ and are expected to begin trading under the ticker symbol "" on September 23, 2016.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Jefferies LLC and Leerink Partners LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering.
C Immune is a clinical stage Swiss-based biopharmaceutical company focused on neurodegenerative diseases with four product candidates in clinical trials. The Company designs, discovers and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products intended to prevent and modify diseases caused by misfolding proteins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AC Immune (ACIU) IPO Opens Up 28%
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) Prices 8.33M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Previous Expectations
- Apptio, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!