A123 Systems (AONE) Raises IPO Price Range to $10-$11.50
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
A123 Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: AONE) raised the expected price range of its 25,680,501 share IPO from $8.00-$9.50 per share to $10.00-$11.50. The Company plans to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol "AONE".
The offering is being made through Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, BofA Merrill Lynch, Deustche Bank, Lazard Capital Markets and Pacific Crest Securities.
A123 designs, develops, manufactures and sells advanced, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery systems.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO now indicated to open between $84-$87
- Hearing underwriters soliciting sell orders from clients on Alibaba (BABA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Lazard, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!