A123 Systems (AONE) Raises IPO Price Range to $10-$11.50
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
A123 Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: AONE) raised the expected price range of its 25,680,501 share IPO from $8.00-$9.50 per share to $10.00-$11.50. The Company plans to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol "AONE".
The offering is being made through Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, BofA Merrill Lynch, Deustche Bank, Lazard Capital Markets and Pacific Crest Securities.
A123 designs, develops, manufactures and sells advanced, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery systems.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Files $80.5M IPO
- Aquinox Pharmaceuticals (AQXP) IPO Prices at $11
- Coupons.com (COUP) Prices 10M IPO Above Range at $16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Lazard, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!