A123 Systems (AONE) Raises IPO Price Range to $10-$11.50
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
A123 Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: AONE) raised the expected price range of its 25,680,501 share IPO from $8.00-$9.50 per share to $10.00-$11.50. The Company plans to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol "AONE".
The offering is being made through Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, BofA Merrill Lynch, Deustche Bank, Lazard Capital Markets and Pacific Crest Securities.
A123 designs, develops, manufactures and sells advanced, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery systems.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Deck Capital (ONDK) IPO Opens Up 33%
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Phillips 66 (PSX) to Buy; Downgrades (DK) (PBF) (HFC)
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Demand Tracking Ahead of Wall Street Estimates, Morgan Stanley Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Lazard, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!