A123 Systems (AONE) Raises IPO Price Range to $10-$11.50
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Cuts Board Size; Will Review Options for Oil and Gas Business
A123 Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: AONE) raised the expected price range of its 25,680,501 share IPO from $8.00-$9.50 per share to $10.00-$11.50. The Company plans to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol "AONE".
The offering is being made through Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, BofA Merrill Lynch, Deustche Bank, Lazard Capital Markets and Pacific Crest Securities.
A123 designs, develops, manufactures and sells advanced, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery systems.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albertsons Companies (ABS) Sees IPO Prices of $23 - $26/Share
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) to Neutral
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/06: (PMCS) (STRZA) (DD) Higher; (EXAS) (ILMN) (TCS) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Lazard, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!