A123 Systems (AONE) Raises IPO Price Range to $10-$11.50
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
A123 Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: AONE) raised the expected price range of its 25,680,501 share IPO from $8.00-$9.50 per share to $10.00-$11.50. The Company plans to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol "AONE".
The offering is being made through Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, BofA Merrill Lynch, Deustche Bank, Lazard Capital Markets and Pacific Crest Securities.
A123 designs, develops, manufactures and sells advanced, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery systems.
Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Opens Up 66%
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) Prices 4M Secondary Offering at $16.50/Share
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Announces Aggregate $75M Conv. Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Lazard, Pacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!