Wunderlich Securities Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wunderlich Securities upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $22.00.
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $17.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Raymond James Upgrades Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) to Outperform
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Added to US 1 List at BofA/ML
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!