Wunderlich Securities Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wunderlich Securities upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $22.00.
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $17.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wunderlich Maintains Buy On American Eagle (AEO), Sees Co. Positioned Best Within Teen Market
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CNOOC Ltd. (CEO) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!