Wunderlich Securities Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wunderlich Securities upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $22.00.
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $17.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)