Wells Fargo Upgrades T-Mobile US, (TMUS) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo upgraded T-Mobile US, (NASDAQ: TMUS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of T-Mobile US, closed at $45.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: T-Mobile (TMUS), FCC Reach $48M Settlement Over 'Unlimited' Plan Disclosures
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Expedia (EXPE) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!