Susquehanna Upgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Positive
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Susquehanna upgraded Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) from Neutral to Positive with a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Skechers USA closed at $21.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Expedia (EXPE) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!