Raymond James Upgrades Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) to Strong Buy
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Monolithic Power Systems closed at $81.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- RBC Capital Upgrades Hartford Financial Services (HIG) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Upgrades Eaton Corporation (ETN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!