Raymond James Upgrades Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) to Strong Buy
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James upgraded Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Monolithic Power Systems closed at $81.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MetLife (MET) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!