Morgan Stanley Upgrades Oil States International (OIS) to Overweight
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Oil States International (NYSE: OIS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $53.00.
Shares of Oil States International closed at $31.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction