Morgan Stanley Upgrades Oil States International (OIS) to Overweight
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Oil States International (NYSE: OIS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $53.00.
Shares of Oil States International closed at $31.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Oil States International (OIS) to Overweight
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Credit Suisse (CS) to Overweight