Morgan Stanley Upgrades Lending Club (LC) to Overweight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Lending Club (NYSE: LC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $7.00.
Shares of Lending Club closed at $4.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy
- Argus Upgrades Cracker Barrel (CBRL) to Buy
- Needham & Company Upgrades Instructure, Inc. (INST) to Strong Buy