Morgan Stanley Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of AK Steel closed at $7.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Increases Prices on Carbon Steel Products
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy
- Chardan Capital Markets Upgrades Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) to Buy Amid Arrowhead Hepatitis B Program Discontinuations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!