Morgan Stanley Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Overweight
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of AK Steel closed at $7.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/5: (AKS) (FTI) (PES) High; (AZN) (ONTX) (CYTX) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!