Monness, Crespi, Hardt Upgrades Etsy (ETSY) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 21, 2016 7:41 AM EDT)
(Update corrects rating to indicate upgrade, not new coverage.)
Monness, Crespi, Hardt upgraded Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $17.
Shares of Etsy closed at $13.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) at Buy
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!