Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Repros Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RPRX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $5.50.
Shares of Repros Therapeutics closed at $1.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Panera Bread (PNRA) to Buy Citing Increased Confidence Co Can Deliver On Sales
- First Analysis Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!