JPMorgan Upgrades Alkermes (ALKS) to Overweight. PT $78
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan upgraded Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $78.00.
Shares of Alkermes closed at $43.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) to Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Panera Bread (PNRA) to Buy Citing Increased Confidence Co Can Deliver On Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!