Goldman Sachs Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Conviction Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Comerica closed at $46.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cotiviti Holdings (cotv) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!