Goldman Sachs Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Conviction Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Comerica closed at $46.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Comerica Reports 2016 Mid-Year Company-Run Stress Test Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!