Goldman Sachs Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Conviction Buy
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Comerica closed at $46.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Diebold (DBD) Raised to 'Overweight' at JPMorgan on Valuation; Pull-Back Tied to 'Forced Selling', Says Analsyt
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) at Neutral