Goldman Sachs Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Conviction Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Comerica closed at $46.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Outperform
- Needham & Company Upgrades Instructure, Inc. (INST) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!