Goldman Sachs Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Conviction Buy
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Comerica closed at $46.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- DA Davidson Upgrades Sanderson Farms (SAFM) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Axle (AXL) and Dana to (DAN) Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!