Goldman Sachs Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Conviction Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Neutral to Conviction Buy with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Comerica closed at $46.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
- Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI) to Buy
- Barclays Upgrades Hologic (HOLX) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!