Citi Upgrades Macy's (M) to Buy
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Citi upgraded Macy's (NYSE: M) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Macy's closed at $34.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Macy's (M) at Neutral
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- Citi Upgrades Rio Tinto (RIO) to Neutral