Citi Upgrades Liberty Media (LMCA) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi upgraded Liberty Media (NASDAQ: LMCA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Liberty Media closed at $24.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Expedia (EXPE) to Overweight
- Sealed Air (SEE) to Spin-Off Diversey Care and Related Hygiene Business
- Barclays Sees Intel (INTC) as Among Cheapest in Semiconductors and Lifts Rating to 'Overweight'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!