BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Viacom (VIAB) to Buy
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) from Underperform to Buy with a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Viacom closed at $35.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- SLCG Releases "Structured Products and the Mischief of Self Indexing"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!