BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Buy
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Marathon Oil closed at $14.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!