BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Buy
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $63.00.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $58.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Neutral
- Compass Diversified Holdings Announces Pricing of 5.6 Million Share Offering