BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Gigamon (GIMO) to Buy
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $61.00.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $49.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- American Midstream Partners to Merge with JP Energy Partners, Creating a $2 Billion Diversified Midstream MLP
- Accenture, Partnership Fund for New York City and Leading Banks Call for Applicants for New York FinTech Innovation Lab 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!