Barclays Upgrades Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA) to Overweight
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barclays upgraded Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MNTA) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $19.00 (from $13.00).
Shares of Momenta Pharmaceuticals closed at $11.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades 3M (MMM) to Overweight
- Raymond James Upgrades Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Strong Buy
- William Blair Upgrades VMware (VMW) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!