Baird Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Outperform
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird upgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $45.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$67.5M
- FBR Capital Upgrades Access National Corp. (ANCX) to Outperform Following Middleburg Financial Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!