Baird Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Outperform
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird upgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $45.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Hires Law Firm Shearman Sterling to Advise on Executive Comp, Potential Clawbacks - DJ
- Support for Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf 'now wavering': CLSA
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades KapStone (KS) and Packaging Corp (PKG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!