Baird Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird upgraded Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $45.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Says International Group to be Integrated into Other Wholesale Banking Business Lines
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Emerge Energy Services LP (EMES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!