Baird Upgrades Deere (DE) to Outperform
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird upgraded Deere (NYSE: DE) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $100.
Shares of Deere closed at $87.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Sidoti Upgrades Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) to Buy
- RBC Capital Upgrades Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) to Sector Perform