BMO Capital Upgrades KapStone Paper & Packaging (KS) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded KapStone Paper & Packaging (NYSE: KS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $24.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of KapStone Paper & Packaging closed at $18.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY) Might be Best Story in Internet, Says Deutsche Bank; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Jefferies Upgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Buy
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!