BMO Capital Upgrades KapStone Paper & Packaging (KS) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded KapStone Paper & Packaging (NYSE: KS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $24.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of KapStone Paper & Packaging closed at $18.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Wedbush Upgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!