BMO Capital Upgrades KapStone Paper & Packaging (KS) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded KapStone Paper & Packaging (NYSE: KS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $24.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of KapStone Paper & Packaging closed at $18.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!