UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 10:12 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Celldex Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CLDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.
"Our target price for CLDX is supported by a DCF analysis using a 15% discount rate and a 7 multiple of the terminal value for our projected 2024 EBITDA, based only on projected revenue from CDX-011 and CDX-1127 launching in 2019, among their current clinical indications," said analyst Jason Wittes.
Shares of Celldex Therapeutics closed at $4.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Prices 13M Common Stock Offering at $13.50/Share
- CLSA Starts Analog Devices (ADI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!