UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX) at Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 10:12 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Celldex Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CLDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.
"Our target price for CLDX is supported by a DCF analysis using a 15% discount rate and a 7 multiple of the terminal value for our projected 2024 EBITDA, based only on projected revenue from CDX-011 and CDX-1127 launching in 2019, among their current clinical indications," said analyst Jason Wittes.
Shares of Celldex Therapeutics closed at $4.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!