UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 10:12 AM EDT)
Brean Capital assumed coverage on Celldex Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CLDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.
"Our target price for CLDX is supported by a DCF analysis using a 15% discount rate and a 7 multiple of the terminal value for our projected 2024 EBITDA, based only on projected revenue from CDX-011 and CDX-1127 launching in 2019, among their current clinical indications," said analyst Jason Wittes.
Shares of Celldex Therapeutics closed at $4.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Can Achieve 230M Global Subscribers - Brean Capital
- William Blair Starts Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) at Outperform
- Aegis Capital Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!