Susquehanna Starts DSW Inc. (DSW) at Negative
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna initiated coverage on DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) with a Negative rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of DSW Inc. closed at $23.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy; Positive on Pipeline
- Roth Capital Starts Mindbody (MB) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Sysco (SYY) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!