SunTrust Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Mobileye N.V (NYSE: MBLY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $63.00.
Shares of Mobileye N.V closed at $42.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Assumes J. C. Penney (JCP) at Neutral
- Credit Agricole Assumes Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!