SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
- Aegis Capital Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy