Roth Capital Starts Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) at Buy, PT $47
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital initiated coverage on Global Blood Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GBT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $47.00.
Shares of Global Blood Therapeutics closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Presents Details of PRO Tool Used in GBT440 HOPE Study
- Credit Suisse Assumes J. C. Penney (JCP) at Neutral
- Credit Agricole Assumes Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!