Roth Capital Starts Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) at Buy, PT $47
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiated coverage on Global Blood Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GBT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $47.00.
Shares of Global Blood Therapeutics closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Presents Details of PRO Tool Used in GBT440 HOPE Study
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy