Roth Capital Starts Actinium Pharma (ATNM) at Buy, PT $5
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital initiated coverage on Actinium Pharma (NYSE: ATNM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Actinium Pharma closed at $1.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) at Buy