Raymond James Starts Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) at Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Raymond James initiated coverage on Sage Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $75.00.
Shares of Sage Therapeutics closed at $40.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) at Buy
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!