Raymond James Starts Abbvie (ABBV) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raymond James initiated coverage on Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $82.
Shares of Abbvie closed at $64.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces FDA Approval for IMBRUVICA to Treat Specifically Indicated for R/R MZL
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat