RBC Capital Starts Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) at Top Pick
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) with a Top Pick rating and a price target of $72.00.
Shares of Seritage Growth Properties closed at $44.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) to Outperform
- Citi Starts Micron Technology (MU) at Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q