Piper Jaffray Starts Checkpoint Software (CHKP) at Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Checkpoint Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $95.00.
Shares of Checkpoint Software closed at $76.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Starts Acuity Brands (AYI) at Market Underperform
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts American Midstream (AMID) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts Wabash National (WNC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!