Piper Jaffray Starts Aptevo Therapeutics (APVO) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray earlier initiated coverage on Aptevo Therapeutics (NASDAQ: APVO) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $7.00.
Shares of Aptevo Therapeutics closed at $2.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Longbow Research Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!