Maxim Group Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Group initiated coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Nutanix closed at $6.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix (NTNX) PT Raised to $38 at Oppenheimer
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform