Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Viveve Medical (VIVE) at Buy, PT $22
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Viveve Medical (NASDAQ: VIVE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of Viveve Medical closed at $7.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benchmark Starts Netlist (NLST) at Speculative Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!