Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Viveve Medical (VIVE) at Buy, PT $22
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Analyst That Covers Both Disney (DIS) and Twitter (TWTR) Warns Disney NOT to Do It
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Viveve Medical (NASDAQ: VIVE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of Viveve Medical closed at $7.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Rosenblatt Starts Box, Inc. (BOX) at Buy
- Evercore ISI Starts Energy Recovery (ERII) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!