Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) at Buy
- Futures rise ahead of Trump's inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $29.00.
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $16.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Wedbush Assumes PayPal (PYPL) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!