Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $29.00.
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $16.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Piper Jaffray Starts Wal-Mart (WMT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!